There is a Chinese language challenger gunning for the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.
The 2022 Haval H6 Hybrid is coming to Australia initially in a single, fully-loaded front-wheel drive mannequin, priced at $44,990 drive-away,
GWM Haval Australia says the primary arrivals are “anticipated within the coming weeks”.
By way of gear, it aligns with the flagship Extremely that is priced at $38,990 drive-away in front-wheel drive guise.
The 2022 RAV4 Hybrid, in distinction, is out there in 5 completely different trim ranges and with a selection of front- or all-wheel drive. It is priced between $36,800 and $52,320 earlier than on-road prices.
The H6 Hybrid is distinguished from its common petrol siblings by way of a brand new grille, completely different door trim, and rear heart brake lights. The corporate has solely launched a single photograph up to now.
Energy comes from a 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine teamed with a two-speed 130kW electrical motor and 1.8kWh battery pack.
System outputs are quoted at a beefy 179kW and 530Nm – up 29kW and 210Nm on 2.0-litre turbo petrol fashions.
The H6 Hybrid is front-wheel drive, with torque channelled by way of a ‘Direct Hybrid Transmission’. GWM claims the electrified SUV will use 5.2L/100km of 91 RON unleaded on the mixed cycle.
In distinction, the common H6 makes use of 7.4L/100km in front-wheel drive guise. A FWD RAV4 Hybrid makes use of 4.7L/100km.
There are EV, Sequence, Parallel and Regeneration drive modes, and the corporate guarantees “spectacular acceleration and efficiency at low speeds with improved effectivity and energy at larger speeds, leading to a driving expertise much like a BEV”.
It isn’t the one addition to the H6 line for 2022.
The vary lately obtained a particular version Vanta flagship, whereas a ‘coupe’-style GT mannequin is due right here within the second quarter of 2022.
- 2022 Haval H6 Hybrid: $44,990 drive-away
The 2022 Haval H6 Hybrid is powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine teamed with a two-speed 130kW electrical motor and 1.8kWh battery pack.
Whole system outputs are 179kW of energy and 530Nm of torque, despatched to the entrance wheels by way of a two-speed ‘Direct Hybrid Transmission’.
gas economic system
The 2022 Haval H6 Hybrid makes use of 5.2L/100km on the mixed cycle.
It runs on 91RON common unleaded gas.
The common 2022 Haval H6 measures in at 1886mm broad, 1724mm tall, and 4653mm lengthy with a 2738mm wheelbase.
With the rear seats upright, the Haval H6 has a boot capability of 600L. This expands to 1485L with the rear seats folded down.
Servicing and Guarantee
The 2022 Haval H6 is roofed by a seven-year, unlimited-kilometre guarantee with 5 years of roadside help.
Capped-price servicing particulars have but to be introduced.
The 2022 Haval H6 has but to be crash examined by ANCAP.
The Hybrid comes commonplace with the next security options:
- Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) with pedestrian, bike owner and junction help
- Lane-keep help
- Lane-centring help
- Lane-departure warning
- Adaptive cruise management
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Driver consideration monitoring
- site visitors signal recognition
- site visitors jam help
- Protected exit warning
- Entrance, front-side and curtain airbags plus a middle airbag
- Encompass-view digicam
- Entrance and rear parking sensors
- Tire stress monitoring system
The H6 Hybrid comes commonplace with the next gear:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment show
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Wired Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- LED headlights, daytime operating lights and tail lights
- LED entrance and rear fog lights
- Keyless entry and begin
- Leather-based-wrapped steering wheel
- Black leatherette upholstery
- Twin-zone local weather management
- Eight-speaker sound system
- Digital anti-glare rear-view mirror
- Rear privateness glass
- Energy home windows with on-touch up/down for all home windows.
- head-up show
- Semi-autonomous parking help
- Inside ambient lighting
- Energy tailgate
- panoramic sunroof
- wi-fi cellphone charging
- Eight-way energy driver’s seat
- 4-way energy passenger’s seat
- Heated and ventilated entrance seats
- Heated steering wheel
MORE: All the pieces Haval H6